Friday, January 11, 2013

The Horrible Blogger

Ok so I admit I am  a little terrible at this blogging thing, I commend all those moms I see out there especially the homeschooling ones like me who find the daily time. This year one of my resolutions is simple...to be diligent at everything i do. I stress the importance of diligence to my kids and at times could use a little myself. My other resolution is to start the day earlier, to fit in those things that by the end of the day rollover to the next, like that extra e-mail, to do list, finding the resources and planning a lesson  organizing the clutter on the shelf or  to write a blog  ;) With that said expect more randomness from me the Self employed, Homeschooling, crafty-crazy, Pinterest obsessed, super hero ( or at least my 2 year old thinks so) weird and sometimes cool mom.



What are your new years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment